It is a powerful video camera for outdoor video surveillance, perfectly suits for operating at night. This device is based on a high-tech 1/2.8″ Sony Starvis Starlight sensor with the resolution of 5.0Mp (SuperHD 2592×1944). The generated Super HD image allows you to clearly recogniz small items and banknotes.
It is also important to mention the varifocal lens with the adjustable focal length of 2.8 – 12mm that allows adjusting the wide viewing angle. In addition, the camera is equipped with an infrared illumination system for monitoring at a maximum distance of up to 60 meters in full darkness.
The design of the camera provides the ability to supply power through a network cable greatly simplifying the mounting of this equipment. The housing of the device is made of impact-resistant metal. The video camera has a high level of protection from dust and moisture; it can operate under extreme weather conditions at temperatures from -40 to +60° C.
– Varifocal lens with Autofocus- adjustment angle of view and sharpness
– High sensitivity with Starvis technology
– Ability to work with the unique complete solution PARTIZAN CLOUD STORAGE
– Support mobile monitoring: iOS & Android
– Remote access to the device with Partizan MAC
– ONVIF 2.4+ protocol support
– 3 years warranty