Video calling panel
Video calling panel
We have special discounts for installing companies. Please contact us to get your partner price!
Tap "Description" for additional tabs and more information
- How to connect
The D-300C HD is a stylish high-tech calling panel with a built-in wide-angle video camera and infrared illumination for video recording in low light conditions. The device is equipped with a microphone and a speaker for voice communication with the visitor. The door lock is controlled by the built-in relay.
The vandal proof housing of the calling panel is made of metal; it has protection against penetration of dust and moisture, and is equipped with additional accessories - mounting kit, weatherproof visor and angled bracket. The stylish design of the panel housing is supplemented with a two-color design: black and metallic.
Resolution: AHD-M (1.3Mp) Lens: fixed focus, f=2.8 mm. Wide angle, best recognition results at the distance up to 3 meters Night vision: up to 3m Horizontal / Vertical angle of view: 120° / 83° Housing material: Solid metal Housing protection: IP44 (water splashes and external objects protection) Power supply: DC 12V/0.2А (from intercom) Dimensions: 130х48х32 mm, 340 g Operating temperature: -40 ~ +60 °C Additional advantages: - 1 year warranty;
- relay lock control;
- vandal-proof design;
- angel bracket and waterproof cover.
Calling video panel
1/3″ CMOS HD
1 Vpp, 75Ω
Focal length, mm
Horizontal angle of view , °
Vertical angle of view, °
Number of LEDs, pcs.
Beam Spread, °
DC 12V/0.2А ( from intercom )
Operating temperature, °C
-40 ~ +60
Angel bracket, waterproof cover, mounting kit.
- Only qualified technician should be authorized to service this equipment.
- Avoid placing the device near sources of strong electromagnetic radiation.
- Do not install the device in places exposed to direct sunlight, rain, extremely high temperatures, high humidity levels, high dust levels and aggressive chemicals.
- The most appropriate place to install the device is at the level of the user's eyes.
- Prior to installation and removal of the device please make sure that the power supply is off.
- Install the device at least 30cm away from the power supply lines to avoid interference.
- Avoid ingress of moisture, foreign particles, and insects into the device enclosure.