The D-300 HD is a stylish high-tech calling panel with a built-in wide-angle video camera and infrared illumination for video recording in low light conditions. The device is equipped with a microphone and a speaker for voice communication with the visitor. The door lock is controlled by the built-in relay.
The vandal proof housing of the calling panel is made of metal; it has protection against penetration of dust and moisture, and is equipped with additional accessories – mounting kit, weatherproof visor and angled bracket. The stylish design of the panel housing is supplemented with a two-color design: black and metallic.
– Relay lock control
– Vandal-proof design
– Angel bracket and waterproof cover
- Only qualified technician should be authorized to service this equipment.
- Avoid placing the device near sources of strong electromagnetic radiation.
- Do not install the device in places exposed to direct sunlight, rain, extremely high temperatures, high humidity levels, high dust levels and aggressive chemicals.
- The most appropriate place to install the device is at the level of the user’s eyes.
- Prior to installation and removal of the device please make sure that the power supply is off.
- Install the device at least 30cm away from the power supply lines to avoid interference.
- Avoid ingress of moisture, foreign particles, and insects into the device enclosure.