The D-200S is a high-tech calling panel with a built-in wide-angle video camera and infrared illumination for video recording in low light conditions. Also the device is equipped with a microphone and a speaker for voice communication with the visitor. The door lock is controlled by the built-in relay.
The housing of the calling panel is made of metal; it also has a protection against penetration of dust and moisture and is equipped with additional accessories – a mounting kit, an all-weather visor and an angled bracket. The front panel of the device is made in silver color, and the sides and the visor are in black.
– Relay lock control
– Vandal-proof design
– Angel bracket and waterproof cover
- Only qualified technician should be authorized to service this equipment.
- Avoid placing the device near sources of strong electromagnetic radiation.
- Do not install the device in places exposed to direct sunlight, rain, extremely high temperatures, high humidity levels, high dust levels and aggressive chemicals.
- The most appropriate place to install the device is at the level of the user’s eyes.
- Prior to installation and removal of the device please make sure that the power supply is off.
- Install the device at least 30cm away from the power supply lines to avoid interference.
- Avoid ingress of moisture, foreign particles, and insects into the device enclosure.