Data processing agreement
I hereby grant this conscious, free, serious and unconditional consent to the processing of personal business data by PARTIZAN SECURITY s.r.o. Company, ID: 28909437, with the office registered at Kresomyslova 384/17, Nusle, 14000 Prague, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 152541 (hereinafter referred to as “the Administrator”). By granting consent, I declare that I understand the content, extent and consequences of the consent given below.
Consent is given to the Administrator for communication between me and the Administrator. I agree that the Administrator is authorized to send the answers to the questions I have raised to my e-mail address.
This agreement authorizes the Administrator to process these personal data: name, surname, e-mail address to the extent necessary to meet the above-described purposes.
I am aware of my rights, which are as follows:
– Give any of the above permissions at any time by sending information to the email@example.com email address;
– Request the Administrator for information about the processing of my personal data, and the Administrator is to provide me with this information without any delay;
– Submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority; the Supervisory Authority is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7 (www.uoou.cz);
– Request deletion of personal data in case of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data;
– Request correction of inaccurate data regarding myself;
– Require a limitation of processing if I believe that the Administrator is processing inaccurate data regarding my person for the time necessary for the Administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– To be informed of any corrections or deletions of personal data or limitation of the processing which the Administrator performs concerning myself;
– Obtain personal information about me that I have provided to the Administrator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to pass this information to another manager without the current Administrator.
I can apply my rights to the Administrator by sending a written notice to the Administrator or by sending this notification to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing is done by the Administrator manually as well as automatically. However, there will be no automated decision making or profiling.
I am aware that the Administrator is under no obligation to appoint a Data Protection Officer and is not obliged to do so by his own decision.
This consent becomes valid from the date of it’s submittance for the period of 3 month. The Administrator is authorized to process my data to the above extent for the duration of this consent. I acknowledge that after the expiration of the consent, the Administrator will no longer be authorized to contact me and to process my data based on this consent.